We do not accept any applications outside of the following two categories at this time:
STUDENTS ATTENDING IET / AIT / A OR C SCHOOL COURSES
These service members, without regard to Active Duty, National Guard or Reserves, of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or Marines attending on orders to their respective MOS / NEC / AFSC / ASI producing course and a graduate of their service specific basic training.
VOLUNTARY EDUCATION STUDENTS
This is currently a small group of personnel attending the Education Training Administration and Leadership program. Opportunities for students in this category are limited to instructors at branch campuses or other instructional sites.
We provide different types of applications for three different populations of service member. The populations consist of the following:
IET OR AIT STUDENTS
Service members who arrive at a Branch Campus via orders for either Individual Entry Training (IET), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), or A/C School at a MOS/NEC/AFSC/ASI producing school are enrolled during in-processing via a digital application process. These can be Active Duty, National Guard, or Reserve Servicemembers.
Service members at a Branch Campus who are cadre/instructors and do not yet have a degree can enroll during cadre methodology orientation via a digital application process.
Applicants should provide official copies of their academic transcripts from the original source within four weeks of registration (not application).
IF NOT RECEIVED
- No transcripts within four weeks of registration: Warning of Suspension (WoS) Letter issued by CAHS Assistant Dean of Enrollment Services.
- No transcripts within six weeks of registration and WoS: Official Letter of Suspension (LoS) issued by the Associate Dean of prospective college (Undergraduate or Graduate).
- No transcripts by the time studies are complete, WoS, and LoS: Letter of expulsion issued by the CAHS Dean.
All of the above-mentioned letters of noncompliance are inclusive to the official academic record and filed as permanent documents.
IET/AIT students only:
Non-compliance of submission of transcripts will be referred to Program Leadership for adjudication.
MAIL TRANSCRIPTS TO:
Uniformed Services University
College of Allied Health Sciences
Attn: Office of the Registrar
2787 Winfield Scott Rd., BLDG 2398, STE. 220
JBSA Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234-7510
STUDENT SINGLE SIGN ON ACCOUNTS
Only students in online courses are required to have student accounts, referred to as Single Sign On (SSO) accounts, to access to the student information system. Email the following documents to the Registrar.
- DD Form 2875, System Authorization Access Request (SAAR)
- DoD Cyber Awareness Certificate of Training, completed within the last 12 months. If Certificate of Training is more than 12 months old, please complete the required training.
- CAHS FERPA Release Authorization Form
ATTENDING ON ORDERS
Those on orders at a branch campus in a program eligible for credit will be enrolled in their CAHS program of study at their technical training location on the first day of class.
Students attending as voluntary education may apply during open registration periods.
Registration is currently closed.